Saturday, February 16, 2008

Snow days and grow days....



Talked to my sons in Arizona yesterday and today. Grands had a snow day Friday! Not their usual for mid February, not south of Tucson.


Sonoita had 4", Nogales only an inch or so. Who would have thought?


The bear on the right was made to start a memory, not from a memory. Letty loves green, then the vest has SW motif on the right and a Tlingit Raven on the left - combining things my daughter in law loves with a touch of my son's heritage.


Most of my bears ARE memory bears, made from someone's clothing. However birth bears, retirement bears, anniversary bears, just because you care bears...they are all good!
These little guys were for grandson Johnathon when he was born last year. One on the left to play with, and one on the right to save as it has the special vest with his name and birthdate on it.
He is almost a year old and growing like crazy. I am taking the two great grannies with me to Arizona to visit in March. We'll have a great time with all 4 of my grands, and will visit a nephew in California on the way. He has a new little guy that we have not seen either. Yes, he also received a bellybutton bear!!

No comments: