Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Can you put (blank) in a memory bear? What about....

Several questions have come up this summer, that I had not thought to put on my FAQ page.
Yes, I can add items to the stuffing in the bear; ie, packet of ashes, special beads, photos, music box. I don't put in zippers, just add the item when I stuff and stitch.
Yes, I can 'patchwork' your bear; ie, make it out of several different garments. NO problem and happy to do it.
Yes, I can make bears out of sweaters - if the knit is really loose, I'll stabilize with lining but most just need a little TLC and special stuffing.
Special color for the eyes? Absolutely, just let me know.
Jewelry or trinkets added to the bear? Sure, makes them special, so just send them along.
Need it sewn WITHOUT buttons? I can do that too.
Need a gift certificate for a friend? Yes, no problem!

Have another question not listed? Just ask!! Communication is not my middle name, but close! Truly, I want folks to ask their questions and take the time to choose just exactly what they want their bear made from. After all, these are MEMORY Teddy Bears, and should be special.

No comments: